Read our job story of one of our valued customers from Winter Village Rd., Granby, CT.
Roofing Job Story at Winter Village Rd., Granby, CT:
It's always rewarding when our roofing customers feel like they were taken care of. Our goal is to continually give Connecticut homeowners the best possible roofing replacement experience.
This home in Granby Connecticut was badly damaged with hail. What is a homeowner to do? A call to Rhino-Back Roofing is an excellent way to start your hail damage roof replacement. Here's what we'll do:
- Start with a free evaluation
- Then let's discuss your insurance replacement options (if applicable)
- We are happy to work on your behalf with your insurance company
- Roofing supplies are then ordered and delivered
- Early in the day we'll demo the old roof
- Next our top-notch roofers will apply the water protection components
- The top layer of high-quality roof shingles and flashing is installed
- We end with a clean-up and yard check
What's different about Rhino-Back roofing? It starts with our desire to "Change what people expect from a contractor." This means we actually want you to have a great experience, and that can't be said of most roofers. judging by our customer's feedback, we're on the right track!
Testimonial from Heller Winter Village Rd, Granby, Granby, CT
Wonderful Roofing Experience
Wonderful experience in getting a new roof following the hail storm. Responsive to questions, dealt with insurance company, did great work. Highly recommend!!
Review originally posted on
Response from Rhino-Back Roofing:
We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our team. Thank you for the recommendation and we hope that you have a fantastic new year!