Read what one of our valued customers on Red Stone Dr. in Simsbury, CT has to say about Rhino-Back roofing services.
Testimonial from Todd W. Red Stone Dr., Simsbury, CT
I got 3 other quotes and immediately knew Rhino-Back was who I would trust.
I recently had my roof replaced and could not be happier. The quote is low pressure and Mike was very honest about budget and quality. It was an easy choice to pick Rhino-Back because they have such a strong reputation and back it up through good communication and honesty. I got 3 other quotes and immediately knew Rhino-Back was who I would trust for such a big investment.
Review originally posted on
Response from Rhino-Back Roofing:
So happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us! the Rhino-Back Roofing team is so grateful for your business. We hope that you enjoy your new roof for many happy years to come.
Roofing Job Story at Redstone Dr., Simsbury, CT:
We love getting these type of reviews; when the customer is looking for a trustworthy roofer and that is the impression we leave!
It's in our Core Values to treat our customers the way this homeowner felt. For us that is very rewarding.
This project included a number of typical steps, but also some less common ones.
- We removed and disposed of the old roof shingles
- Upon inspection of the roof decking our expert Connecticut roofers discovered some areas that needed extra attention. In those areass we removed and replaced the roof plywood
- After the decking was ready, we started with underlayments, ice and water shield, and edge flashing called drip edge.
- Starter strip is a product that ensures good adherence and durabilty around the roof edges.
- This homeowner chose beautiful architectural shingles, and the house looks great!
- Finally we made sure the ventilation as up to a good standard, and that included installing an open baffle style ridge vent for good airflow.
- At the end, it is our duty to make sure the yard is left clean. This is a step often overlooked by other roofers.
We hope you read the review below to confirm how this homeowner was treated! Comments like this makes our jobs very rewarding!View Job Story